This portion of our virtual home defines who we are as a company. It's where our clients can express their satisfaction and gratitude with the level of service they received from our Realtors and Staff alike. We appreciate our clients taking time from their busy schedules to write the following testimonials; attesting to our unsurpassed knowledge and unparalleled client service. We take client service very seriously!
It's not business as usual...it's a relationship!
A few client testimonials:
- "Hard working. Tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Honest. Good man who finds creative ways to get you the right loan and find you the right home"
~ Marc Spears - Client for life, New homeowner, Senior NBA Writer for The Undefeated ESPN
- The sell of this was a very personal one for me as the Trustee of the Hall Family Estate. This was our home for 50+ years, and our Parent's were the sole owner's. Mr. Matier explained to us that he knew this time would be difficult for us, and he would be there for us in any way he could, and he was. Mr. Matier let us take the time we needed to prepare the property to be placed on the market/staging, and supported us when it was time to move forward with selling the property. He understood that this was personal to us and he accommodated us thru our grieving process. We were very pleased with his staff and The Title Company he works with. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell their property. Mr. Matier is "Top Shelf Professional" and we hope that he continues to make other sellers, buyer's feel as pleased as we The Hall Family are.
~ Kenneth Hall, Trustee The Eddie Hue Hall Trust
- My experience with Antonio is best contrasted with my experience with the *first* real estate agent I've ever met. On a random afternoon, my GF and I went out to an Oakland open house just to check out what condos look like. The realtor there was extremely pushy and aggressive. Without really taking the time to understand what we wanted and what we were looking for, she quickly went in for the close. Antonio was recommended to me by Boyd, a loan officer that my friend used (whom I also recommended). I met with him and was happy with how friendly and jolly he was from the get go. We went to check out the same first house we were interested in and he told us he thought it was a good value (he has never seen it before). But as we were mulling over whether or not we were going to purchase, he drove us around Oakland, a town we really have never seen before. He took the time to show case the amazing culture of the town and some of the major landmarks. That drive is really what sold us on the condo, as we fell in love with the city we saw. Being a pretty manic individual, I was very appreciative of the patience Antonio had with me. When things were stressful for me, he always took the time to calm me down and help manage my emotions.
I look forward to working with Antonio more in the future, as I do plan on buying another condo soon!
~ Beda Yang - New Oakland Resident from San Francisco - First Time Home Buyer
- I have know Mr. Antonio Matier for many years and have been represented by his company on several occasions. The level of service provided by Antonio and his staff has been second to none! His knowledge of Real Estate, ability to keep a calm and positive environment during times when making the right decision is critical, has set Antonio and his company far apart from other companies.
My family and I fully endorses Antonio Matier!!
~ Nona Brown - Hayward, Ca Vocalist, Composer & Musician, Vice President of the San Francisco Chapter of The Recording Academy
- It is a pleasure to recommend real estate agent Antonio Matier of California Homes It's A Lifestyle. He and I had an excellent working rapport throughout a challenging six months of house-hunting, house-buying, and house-fixing-up. Despite sometimes difficult conditions, he remained cheerful, calm, focused, patient, and helpful - all the characteristics one wants in an agent. His company byline of "It's not business as usual...it's a relationship" was certainly borne out with me. We spent a lot of time discussing the type of house I wanted, the financial constraints I had to work with, and the ins and outs of the bidding process. Antonio was always responsive and never pushy. He listened carefully to what I wanted, and together we went out and got it.
The challenges Antonio encountered in my particular case were major. First, the market in the East Bay was heating up rapidly just as I was entering. The changing market conditions meant we needed to move quickly and be flexible. Antonio was great with both those requirements, helping me understand how to change strategy in order to capture what I wanted.
Second, he and I had to communicate long-distance deal - with me 9,000 miles and ten time zones away. Despite this distance, I was able to work closely with Antonio via telephone and e-mail. He always made himself available for calls and we talked as long as I needed. I never had to wait long for an answer to my e-mails.
Finally, not only did Antonio have to work with me and take into account my needs and desires for a house, he also had to work with my sister and nephew who had their own sets of requirements. Antonio juggled the three distinct agendas with due care and sensitivity. Although my sister and nephew live locally, Antonio still had to coordinate viewing of houses with them. He was always willing to accommodate their scheduling needs.
Last but not least, it was a surprise and pleasure when Antonio explained that he would continue to work with me to get the house repaired after we purchased it. Given my distance from the Bay Area, this has proven crucial. Antonio found contractors for everything from earthquake retrofitting to electrical upgrades to hard-wood floor refinishing. Not only has he identified the specialists, but he has set up estimate appointments, and walked workers through the house, pointing out what needs to be done. He explained to me that this is part of his "concierge service," and that he will keep helping us until we move in. This was an unexpected bonus of working with California Homes It's A Lifestyle, but one that has proven invaluable.
All in all, I can say that Antonio knows the Bay area market very well and will work with clients to find out what they're looking for and then go after it. He was always upbeat, never discouraged, and looked out for my best interests through several rounds of bidding. Later, after closing, he found a $100 mistake that the title company had made and asked for and obtained a refund for me. You will be in good hands with Antonio.
~ R. Park - Ankara Turkey
- "Antonio assisted me with my last two estate homes. His professionalism and dedication helped to ease the process and I felt confident in the level of expertise he demonstrated In facilitating the negotiation process. His easy manner and the inventory selected matched my request perfectly. In addition, the attention to detail would make any consumer feel comfortable. He understood as I am a very busy executive, the sensitivity to an expedited time frame and flexibility in working a tight schedule. I am glad I connected with this particular agent for my real estate needs. Antonio was the best choice I made for finding a property that was elegant, fairly priced and executed in a timely manner."
~ Ms. Gloria King, - Oakland, Ca - Executive Director - Black Adoption Placement and Research Center
- "Tony, I truly appreciate the expertise and professionalism you exemplified when assisting me with the selling of my previous home, and the purchase of my new dream home. You found exactly what I described I wanted for my family and I. Your guidance and patience is more than appreciated! I am convinced, I would have never gotten through this without you leading the way. Our business relationship has developed into a long lasting friendship, for which I am eternally grateful!"
~ Bishop Walter L. Hawkins (deceased), Multi Grammy Award Winning Gospel Legend - Founder & Pastor, Love Center Ministries, Inc.
- "Tony, thanks for all you did with the selling of my fathers home. I appreciate you being there and handling this process; dealing with me sometimes long distance due to my heavy travel schedule. My father and I are very pleased with how you handled the selling of his home, and the locating and securing of his new residence. Man I cannot tell you how much of a relief it was knowing I had you at the helm of this process. Your knowledge, patience, and professionalism are just unheard of in this industry. My father and I thank you for your guidance, knowledge and trustworthiness."
"My family nor I, will never make a move without using your services!"
~ Philip T. Handy - Antioch, Ca & Los Angeles, Ca - Assistant Coach, Cleveland Cavaliers - Former Player Development Coach Los Angeles Lakers
Thank you for being the perfect agent for my needs! You never cease to amaze me with your uncanny ability to listen, as I verbalize my real estate needs, and then translate my wishes into the most perfect fit.
Your leadership and conscientious approach to your work is greatly appreciated and I thank you for always performing your work with me in exemplary fashion.
Presently, I am so very excited about the new opportunities ahead of me and I look forward to employing your capable assistance to ensure that my future real estate needs are met. I can't imagine working with anyone but you to achieve those goals.
My very best regards in all of your future endeavors.
~ James Edmond - Walnut Creek, Ca - President/COO, Arsis Entertainment - COO, Coda Records, LLC
- As the founder of an emerging foundation and first time entrepreneur, there are many challenges to face. Apart from whom we will serve, the next most important is where our services will be housed. Antonio was fully instrumental in securing the perfect home for Indelible Mark Foundation. As a result of his diligence and accommodating customer service style, I was able to focus on business needs and simply say yes or no! We love our loft and so do our GirlsGo, travelers and families!
I look forward to a continued working relationship!
~ Jonna R. Brown - Oakland, Ca - Founder, Indelible Mark Foundation
I will never make a move without Antonio!"
- "Antonio is thorough and extremely attentive. I found him to be easy to work with and knew he was always looking out for my best interest. Antonio always has the best attitude, great personality and always positive. After the transaction is complete, Antonio is there to follow-up and ensure you are happy with your new home and settled. He has great knowledge of the real estate and mortgage business, which helps your transaction run smoothly.
Thanks Antonio for a job well done!
~Dr. Edwin R. Hawkins - Pleasanton, Ca - Multi Grammy Award Winning Gospel Legend aka "Mr. Oh Happy Day"